CAMP PAYMENT POLICIES
Camp fees will be automatically charged to the credit card you provide at checkout.
Cancellations and Refunds Policy
- Cancellations and withdrawals must be submitted in writing to Camp Shalom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation of registration prior to the pay in full day, May 20, 2022, will result in a full refund (less the non-refundable $150 deposit).
- Cancellations made after May 20, 2022 up until two weeks prior to camp receive a refund less the $150 deposit which is non-refundable.
- Requests for refunds or cancellations made within two weeks of the start of your child's camp are not eligible for a refund or credit.
- If Camp Shalom needs to run on an altered schedule due to COVID-19, you will be presented with the option to change camp weeks, receive a full refund, use your payment to reserve your spot for next year, or to donate your tuition to support Camp Shalom.
- No refunds are given for vacations, sick days, or other absences from camp. Unused camp days cannot be refunded or substituted with additional camp days.
- Subject to availability, a registration transfer from one Camp Shalom program to another may be made at no additional charge up to two weeks prior to the original camp start date through a written email request to email@example.com. Transfer requests submitted within two weeks of the original camp start date may be possible and will be subject to a $25 administrative fee.
- In its sole and absolute discretion, Camp Shalom may withdraw a camp participant from camp for any reason. If Camp Shalom withdraws a camp participant from camp, a pro-rated refund of camp registration fees will be granted for the period after the withdrawal.
- No credits or refunds will be issued if your child is asked to leave Camp Shalom for breaking the camper behavior contract.
- If a camp participant is voluntarily withdrawn after a camp begins by a parent or guardian, a pro-rated refund of camp registration fees will not be granted by Camp Shalom.
- If Camp Shalom cancels a camp for any reason, you will have the option to receive a credit or a full refund.
Late Registration Policy
In order to help us maintain safe camper-to-counselor ratios, camp registrations received within 2 weeks of a camp’s start date are not guaranteed. Registrations will be confirmed based on staffing and availability.