CAMP PAYMENT POLICIES
Camp fees will be automatically charged to the credit card you provide at checkout.
Cancellations and Refunds Policy
- Cancellations and withdrawals must be submitted in writing to Alix Davidson, Camp Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation of entire registration prior to May 21, 2021 will result in a full refund (less the non-refundable deposit). After May 21, your deposits will be converted to a credit in your account. You can use this credit for any future Camp Shalom or APJCC programs.
- If Camp Shalom needs to run on an altered schedule due to COVID-19, you will be presented with the option to change camp weeks, receive a full refund, use your payment to reserve your spot for next year, or to donate your tuition to support Camp Shalom.
- No refunds are given for vacations, sick days, or other absences from camp. Unused camp days cannot be refunded or substituted with additional camp days.
- Subject to availability, a registration transfer from one Camp Shalom program to another may be made at no additional charge up to two weeks prior to the original camp start date through a written request (email, letter, or fax) to the Camp Director. Transfer requests submitted within two weeks of the original camp start date may be possible and will be subject to a $25 administrative fee.
- In its sole and absolute discretion, Camp Shalom may withdraw a camp participant from camp for any reason. If Camp Shalom withdraws a camp participant from camp, a pro-rated refund of camp registration fees will be granted for the period after the withdrawal.
- No credits or refunds will be issued if your child is asked to leave Camp Shalom for breaking the camper behavior contract.
- If a camp participant is voluntarily withdrawn after a camp begins by a parent or guardian, a pro-rated refund of camp registration fees will not be granted by Camp Shalom.
- If Camp Shalom cancels a camp for any reason, you will have the option to receive a credit or a full refund.
Late Registration Policy
In order to help us maintain safe camper-to-counselor ratios, camp registrations received within 2 weeks of a camp’s start date are not guaranteed. Registrations will be confirmed based on staffing and availability.
We plan to offer 1-week camp sessions (state and county regulations permitting). We realize that circumstances are rapidly changing due to the COVID pandemic, and for that reason we are offering a very flexible refund policy for summer 2021. If we change dates or cancel sessions, you will receive a full refund, including your deposit.